I’m happy you have taken the first step to healing.
I’m passionate about exploring the mind-body connection to release the hidden wisdom and voice of our nervous systems and bodies. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Psychotherapist who specializes in working with adults of all ages through a person-centered approach which is highly interactive and relationship-oriented.
In addition to my core training, I have received training and supervision in Trauma Recovery, Polyvagal Informed Psychotherapy and Interpersonal Neurobiology. These are the foundations used to help you gain a sense of the mind-body connection, grounding in yourself and in your relationships with others.
– Interpersonal Neurobiology, 2022
– Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation, Foundations of Polyvagal Informed Practice I, 2021
– Telemental Health Program, Person Centered Tech, 2020
– Safe and Sound Protocol, 2019
– Licensed Clinical Social Worker, 1987
– CA License: CA 12733
– NV License: 9839-C
– Master of Social Work, USC School of Social Work, 1984
– BA in Child Development, Child Mental Health Specialist, CSU Northridge, 1981